“Look Mom, I’m a cute chocolate mess!”
We all know that kids say some pretty hilarious things and my 3 year old is no exception. At times I am laughing hysterically and others I am in shock wondering where she gets this stuff. I am constantly writing down her one liners to give her a laugh later in life. Here are my top 10 favorite lines she has said so far.
1. While at the store her sandal fell off, she lets out a sigh and says, “I’m having a rough day!”
2. “She’s the worst!” Referring to her sister who picked up one of the dolls she was having a tea party with. (Say whaaat?! Where did you learn that?)
3. After taking a bite of a sandwich I made she said, “Mom, you make the best sandwiches! You just made my life!” (Oh my goodness…too cute!)
4. While driving next to a gardeners truck that had branches in the back she says, “Looks at all those trees in that truck! Why would you put trees in your car? That guys a joke!”
5. We were sitting around the table after eating dinner. She let out a huge, loud burp and says with a serious face, “I ate too many tacos!” (Dying!)
6. Pretty much every night when we turn off the lights she says, “I can’t see my face!” (So you can usually see your face? Amazing!)
7. While discussing why she doesn’t need to worry about who she is going to marry right now, she says, “I want to marry Daddy so he will buy me a big diamond ring!” (Oh no, were in trouble with this one!)
8. During the potty training phase, my Mom would give her coins for her piggy bank when she would go on the potty. While at the store checking out one day she asks, quite loudly, “Can I ask her for coins cause I went on the potty?”, referring to the cashier.
9. After grabbing a piece of paper and a crayon she says, “Don’t bother me, I need to write my schedule for today!” (3 going on 30!)
10. My husband and I, along with my parents were having dinner when she started hopping up and down on one foot while holding the other yelling, “Ouch, dammit!” (I blame the hubs for this one!)
I’m sure there will be many more comical things my daughter says and I will be right there to laugh, maybe cringe and take note. What are some of the funniest things your kids have said?
Live, Laugh, Love,