This post, as with any KnowMom! post, may contain affiliate links.
Hi friends! Hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend! I feel like I haven’t been able to catch my breath since the 4th! Anyone else feel like this? Life has been super busy and this week just flew by! I’m looking forward to the weekend when we will spend time with friends and family.
This week didn’t leave much time for play between appointments and the start of a new dance year. But I did somehow manage to find some great deals for kids clothes and review an amazing organic company. Next week should be a much slower pace, thank goodness!
Enjoy your Thursday, the weekends almost here!
Here is this weeks list of my favorite things:
- I recently had the opportunity to review some amazing products for the organic company, Crunchie Life. I love their products so much, I am giving away 2 Crunchie Life product packs! Click here to enter!
- Anyone shop for their kids at Alex and Alexa? If so, they are having a sale this week. An additional 20% Off all sale items. They seriously have so much cute stuff. This is a great time to stock up on kids gear!
- Looking for a bridal or baby shower gift? Check out Plum Pretty Sugar, they have so many beautiful things! Seriously, I don’t know how I am just now discovering them!
- You all know how much my family loves Disney. Well I just bought a ton of Disney movies that are in the “vault” (that darn vault!) off Amazon! They are all new in original wrapping and a great price. Score!
- During the summer food tents are a must! They protect your food from bugs, contain paper products from blowing away and are great for any outdoor event. PicnicPal has created an awesome food tent that has a flap to lift instead of having to pick up the entire tent. Love it!
- Summer time is all about outdoor play. One of the things my girls love to do, is ride their bikes. My youngest is learning on her balance bike by FirstBIKE. If you are looking to buy a balance bike, this is a great one!
- Our favorite book this week is Go, Dog Go!. This was one of my childhood favorites and my girls are loving it just as much as I did!
That’s it for this weeks list! Be on the look out for next weeks Few Of My Favorite Things post. In case you missed last weeks post, you can view it here.
Live, Laugh, Love.