This post, as with any KnowMom! post, may contain affiliate links. (Don’t worry, I will spend the money on something important, like a mini horse for the backyard.)
Hi guys! My goodness what a week! I feel as if I never stopped moving. There is always so much to do, and so little time. Funny how that happens when you become a parent! Hope you all had a great week and are gearing up for the weekend!
Are you up to anything fun these last few weeks of summer? We are looking forward to another Disney trip or two, a few more beach days and another zoo visit, before our big girls starts Pre-K. I still can’t believe the time has come for her to go to school. If you missed my post, I’m Not Ready For Pre-K, But My Daughter Is, (where I pour my heart out about her starting school), you can catch it here.
Since we are almost to the end of summer (I know for some of you it’s already over), this weeks post has a lot of good finds to get your kids ready for school.Check out some of KnowMom's Back to School favorites! Click To Tweet
Here is this weeks list of my favorite things:
- Aly Raisman’s parents reactions to watching her Olympic performance were priceless! I am pretty sure I would be just as nervous! If you missed it, you can see the video here.
- Gymboree and Stitch Fix have partnered up to bring you back to school bundles for boys and girls! There are some seriously cute styles that you have to check out!
- Etsy has so many cute options for 1st Day of School signs! I love seeing pictures of kids holding these adorable back to school signs!
- Target’s back to school sale! Up to 30% OFF kids clothing. Check it out here!
- My big girl is loving this Step Into Reading, Finding Dory book! These books are so great for kids who are learning to read. They have different levels so as your little reader advances, they can move up to books with more challenging words.
- Amazon has some great prices on Classroom Supply Packs. The best part is they are broken down by grade!
That’s it for this week friends. Hope you have a great weekend full of fun times. I’ll catch you next week with a few more of my favorite things!
If you missed last weeks post you can catch it here.
Live, Laugh, Love,