This post, as with any KnowMom! post, may contain affiliate links. (But don’t worry, I’ll spend the money on important things like unicorn rides and wine!)
Hi Friends, Happy Thursday! It’s almost the weekend…(insert happy dance here)! It’s been another busy week full of family, fun and tantrums. Yep, tantrums. Seriously you guys, it’s been tough.
We are in the midst of the terrible twos with our youngest, and boy are they terrible! My patience is being tested on the reg and I’m trying my best not to turn into a Momster. (check out my Momster meme here.) But it’s tough. Parenting isn’t easy and I’m far from perfect! So, I’m taking it one day at a time, and hoping to make it out of this phase sooner rather than later! Looking forward to a much-needed Mom’s night on Saturday!
On another note, I just want to let you all know how amazing you are. Your kind words and support of my little ole blog, mean the world to me. I wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t for you, so thank you! I truly enjoy engaging with you in my little space on the internet. I hope you enjoy it too!
Be on the look out for an upcoming post about Me, Blogging, and the Evolution of KnowMom. I get a lot more mushy about all you lovely people and how you’ve helped me come out of my blogging shell.
And now, what you’ve all been waiting for…or not.
Here is this weeks list of my favorite things:
- I love finding unique wine glasses and I have many sets in my cabinet, from Disney themed (because of course) to different shapes and sizes. This week I am totally obsessing over these beautiful artisan wine glasses. You have to at least take a peek!
- I love Etsy! Especially for ordering invitations. There are so many super cute and affordable options. I always order the girls birthday invites from Etsy and get so many compliments! Order the downloadable version and print them at your local drugstore. Cheap and easy!
- Where are my fellow 30 something Moms? Did you love Hanson’s ‘Mmmbop’ back in the day? I did and you’ll never believe that it’s been 20 years (that’s right, I said 20) since it debuted. Check out the updated version and the boys here. Loved it then, love it now!
- If you have younger kids and are starting to think about backpacks for school, check out Toy R Us to find some really cute character styles. I was just there the other day and they really had so many cute options!
- In case you missed it, I started a 4 week series that I’m super excited about; Top Tips for Disneyland with Kids. If you’re planning a trip you wont want to miss this!
- I introduced the girls to one of my favorite books from my elementary school days, If You Give A Mouse A Cookie. They can’t get enough of it and keep asking for cookies!
That’s a wrap for this week. If you missed last weeks post, no worries, you can catch it here. Hope you have a great weekend. Be kind and spread joy!
Live, Laugh, Love,