This post, as with any KnowMom! post, may contain affiliate links. (But don’t worry, I’ll spend the money on something important. Like 2 carat diamond Minnie earnings for my 4-year-old.)
Is your family or someone you know visiting one of the Disney parks soon? If so, you’ve come to the right place! All of the items on this list will make a great gift for anyone who loves Disney. Part of the fun of visiting the Disney parks, is wearing Disney gear. My absolute favorite place to buy all types of Disney gear is Etsy. Why? Because you can customize orders to make your items unique to you. Also, the prices are great and you won’t waste time shopping at the theme parks for things to wear during the day. Have you seen those families that wear those awesome matching shirts? Or how about the super cute pair of Minnie ears that you can’t seem to find in any store? I am willing to bet they were purchased off Etsy. Take a look at some of my favorite Disney trip must haves.
Disney Trip Must Haves:
- Disney shirts: Looking for a personalized Disney shirt, matching shirts for the entire family, or a specific character? Pretty much any type of Disney shirt you want, you will either find here or will be able to work with one of the shops to place a custom order.
- Disney Hoodie: Keep with the Disney theme at night and stay warm with a Disney hoodie or jacket. At the parks you will only find a few choices in the hoodie/jacket department. Come prepared with your own jacket sporting your favorite Disney character!
- Minnie (or any character) Ears: My girls and I love to wear our Minnie ears! There are so many shops on Etsy that offer ears in many different styles and characters. If you buy your ears from Etsy before you go, I guarantee you will be asked all day long, “where’d you get your ears from?”.
- Disney Hats: From baseball hats to beanies, Etsy has many different Disney hats to choose from!
- Disney Hairbows: Have a daughter that is not a big fan of wearing Minnie ears or too little to keep them on? Check out all the cute Disney bows. Such a great price and so many cute designs! Check out this Disney Trip Must Have Guide! Click To Tweet
- Disney Backpack: Stay with the Disney theme and get a super cute backpack or bag to carry your stuff in during your visit.
- Disney Shoes: Because who doesn’t want a super cute pair of shoes with their favorite Disney character to complete their outfit?
- Disney Autograph Book: Get a personalized autograph book for your kids. They will be so happy to have a special place to get all their favorite characters autographs!
- Disney Pin Trader Lanyard: Are you into Disney pin trading? If so, check out these cute Disney lanyards. Perfect to hold all your trading pins on your next visit.
- Trading Pins: Looking for unique Disney trading pins? Check out the collection found on Etsy.
- Disney Blankets: Blankets are great to use to save spots for the parades and fireworks. Why not have a Disney blanket to throw out to save your family’s seats.
- Vintage Star Wars: For those Star Wars lovers, I’ve got something for you too! Check out this awesome Editors’ Picks page. They have some really cool stuff for all Star Wars fans!
Now that you’re hooked up with all your Disney gear, be sure to check out my other Disney tips in the series, Top Tips for Disneyland with Kids. Enjoy your time at the happiest place on earth!
Looking for more great gifts? Check out the rest of my Holiday Gift Guides!