This post, as with any KnowMom! post, may contain affiliate links. But don’t worry, I’ll spend the money on something really important like scuba lessons for my two-year-old.
Looking for the best books for your preschooler? You’ve come to the right place! It’s so important to spend time reading to your kids. It expands their vocabulary and gets their imagination going. It will also open up conversation and create special bonding time. So pick up a book and spend quality time reading to your child today!
Here are 10 of the Best Books for Preschoolers:
- Go, Dog, Go! – This timeless book is guaranteed to have your kids giggling the whole way through. It teaches basic concepts such as size, opposites, and colors. It is an easy read with a lot of repetition, perfect for preschool aged kids.
- Giraffes Can’t Dance – This book has a great message. Be true to yourself, celebrate your differences, and if something doesn’t come easy to you, don’t give up.
- If You Give A Mouse A Cookie – This book is a classic. You kids will be smiling at the antics of this little mouse as you find out what happens, if you give a mouse a cookie.
- Little Blue Truck – This is such a fun book that teaches kids about friendship and the importance of helping others. The story is engaging and has a great rhythm.
- Press Here – This interactive book will take your kids on a magical journey. The book instructs the reader on what to do, (press here, shake the pages, tilt the book, etc.) your kids will be on the edge of their seat to see what happens next. Check out this list of the best books for preschoolers! Click To Tweet
- Mix it Up! – This interactive book engages young readers and teaches them about the world of colors. The book instructs the reader to mix colors, tilt pages and so on. Each page will leave your kids giggling in delight.
- Dear Zoo – This simple but engaging book teaches young kids about the difference between wild animals and pets.
- God Gave Us You – This book makes for a great bedtime story. It builds self-esteem and lets your child know that they are truly welcomed in your life and loved.
- Little Kids First Big Book Of Why – This book is great for curious minds. It’s packed with information in a way that is straight forward and easy for young kids to understand.
- Eating the Alphabet – Not only will your kids learn upper and lower case letters, they will also about different fruits and vegetables from around the world.